The DeFi aggregation platform dForce was attacked in Arbitrum and Optimism, and the attackers made a profit of about 3.65 million US dollars. According to the analysis of SlowMist, the root cause of this attack is that the attacker used the process of first transferring Native tokens and then burning LP when removing liquidity in wstETH/ETH Pool, triggering the callback of receiving Native tokens to re-enter to manipulate the virtual price and Liquidate other users for profit.
- You NEED To Watch This Most Popular Movies Of 2022
- Managing Diabetes: Why Smartwatches Are Not a Replacement for Insulin Needles
- Crypto Markets continue to rally this week As Bitcoin hits $27,000 marking its peak since early June
- Unlocking the Bizarre Properties of Strange Metals: A Groundbreaking Experiment
- Unintentional Tesla Theft: Man Drives Off in Wrong Car Unaware